Supervisor – Pointe-à-la-Croix Region
Groupe Radisson operates 20 service locations throughout Québec and employs 325 people. To better regulate its operations, the company seeks the assistance of a supervisor for the Pointe-à-la-Croix region. The supervisor will be mainly responsible for overseeing the ambulatory operational activities of the Pointe-à-la-Croix and St-Alexis-de-Matapédia sectors, such as: grievances and complaints from beneficiaries, work relations, quality assurance of services and efficiency, CSST file liaison, company asset protection and administrative monitoring of the company’s service locations.
More specifically, the supervisor will be in charge of:
- Ensuring the company provides its services in compliance with the contract in entered with the Agency and CCS;
- Ensuring clinical interventions are performed in accordance with the quality criteria specific to the ambulance technician/paramedic practice (monitor and manage quality insurance);
- Ensuring the company runs smoothly, applying company policies, guidelines, procedures and instructions and being involved in their design;
- Developing and maintaining cooperative and concerted relationships between institutions and public health organizations in the area served, including with first responders;
- Representing the company on different committees and with emergency intervention partners;
- Maintaining a good working environment, ensuring compliance with the collective agreement, defining work schedules and ensuring the presence policy is enforced (managing replacements);
- Monitoring ambulance technician/paramedic training;
- Managing planning and acquisition of company needs in terms of supplies and medical equipment with company suppliers, managing inventory and ensuring these supplies and medical equipment are properly serviced and replaced when needed in accordance with current company policies and procedures;
- Together with the material resources coordinator, ensuring the regular and seasonal maintenance of ambulance vehicles and their equipment in accordance with current company policies and procedures;
- Managing documentation related to company activities in accordance with the company’s and Agency’s policies and procedures and sending all required documents to the administrative team.
- Knowledge of the health services network;
- Proficiency in spoken and written French;
- Acute sense of professionalism;
- Good sense of loyalty and integrity;
- Exemplary discipline record;
- Leadership and ability to manage taskforces;
- Ability to manage contingencies and strong communication skills;
- Proficiency in general software tools such as Excel and Word;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as an ambulance technician or paramedic, in the health services network or in supervising and managing employees;
- Experience as a health care instructor, an asset;
- Holding a valid class 4A driver’s licence;
- Maintaining and furthering professional skills;
- Knowledge of mechanics.
Benefits and Conditions
- Executive position
- Full-time ambulance technician/paramedic position
- Bonus paid per applicable compensation policy.