Groupe Radisson encourages you to apply at any time through our “Apply Online” section. A resource person will contact you as soon as needs arise in our teams for fields in which you are interested. Please refer to our “Service Regions” section to know which areas we serve.
Benefits of Working for Groupe Radisson:
- Accommodations provided to employees in all our ambulance stations with duty shifts;
- Opportunity to work in several service locations at once;
- Fast employment commitment subject to successful completion of the PNIC;
- Physical activity refund program based on criteria defined in the company policy;
- Proactive occupational health and safety culture.
Schedule: Variable, hourly or shift-based depending on region
Job status: Part-time, on callback list
Hourly wage: As per applicable collective agreement
Under the supervision of his or her manager, the ambulance technician/paramedic is responsible for providing basic prehospital care by assessing, stabilizing and transporting beneficiaries, in accordance with clinical protocols and policies, guidelines, procedures and instructions from Groupe Radisson.
- Get the call, define route as needed and get to the location;
- Determine the severity of injuries or illness and take prompt decisions to stabilize patient and use appropriate emergency health care per predefined intervention protocols;
- Candidate must be able to handle emergency situations and manage his or her stress;
- Candidate must be able to drive an ambulance (valid class 4A driver’s licence);
- Properly fill out forms required by Groupe Radisson;
- Perform daily inspection of the ambulance vehicle and report any malfunction, and/or replace vehicle equipment;
- Work at all times with due consideration to his or her health and safety and those of others.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS